Table Top Sterilizers
ALL Table Top Sterilizers are required to have a Preventive Maintenance program preformed on them at least once a year by a qualified sterilizer service company (recommended twice a year). Law suits from infection are on the increase in veterinary clinics, doctor clinics and tattoo shops. Your only defense is documentation.
We maintain all your records and send you copies of your preventive maintenance and service history annually.
Annual tune-ups, repairs, and inspections on all products are HIGHLY recommended.
We service all brands and models
Semi-Annual Preventative Maintenance Requirements
Chamber and all piping should be cleaned and flushed
(cultured particles found in dirty chambers can contaminate your packs)
Safety devices such as safety valves and door locking mechanism
(prevent sterilizer from being open during cycle)
Calibration check, temperature/pressure agreement
(critical to ensure sterilizer has been checked)
Replacement of door gaskets
Cleaning out valves
Clean and inspect electronics
Remove and clean strainers
Flush and clean water reservoir
Check and/or replace bellow assembly
Replace and or clean traps
Test door lock sensor
Our Sterilizer Repair Service provides repairs on all makes and models of tabletop sterilizers regardless of age or condition.
C-Tech Repair Lab
• We sell and service new, used and refurbished sterilizers
• Fast turnaround on sterilizer repairs after estimate approval
• Free Loaners Available (with service repair)
• All units are provided with computer-tested documentation
• We provide financing
• Our Preventive Maintenance Program includes FREE LABOR (when called during normal business hours)
• Authorized service shop for Tuttnauer USA
• Parts accounts with all other sterilizer brands
• Pressure Vessel contractors licenses – KY1738
• Veteran owned business
• We are a local company established in 2001
• Panasonic /Sonya MLS 3780/3750
Need Sterilizer Supplies?
Order a product
We would love to help you with any questions you have. If you need to ask us something, or would like to place an order, we’d love to hear from you! We guarantee a 24-hour response time.
If you need more immediate assistance, feel free to give us a call! We are, after all, your supplier of medical products and supplies, and we value the opportunity to talk to you one-on-one.